"Managing the estate in the most cost effective and efficient manner that meets the core objectives of the Estate"
Easton Bevins can assist Estate Managers in a number of ways:
Assessing the Estate Condition
- Undertaking measured surveys
- Producing floor plans
- Undertaking condition surveys (from dilapidations to structural defects)
- Assisting with Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s) and Display Energy Certificates (DEC’s)
- Costing backlog maintenance liabilities
- Valuing the cost of estate property
- Understanding the utilisation of the estate
- Understanding functional suitability
Gap Analysis and Option Appraisal
- Critically appraising against current and future needs of the estate.
- Identifying and appraising options including disposal of properties, refurbishment, extensions and acquisitions.
Assisting with Statutory Obligations
Aligning the Estate Strategy with the Core Business Strategy
- Assisting with the production of a 5-10 year Estate Strategy that is in-line with the core strategy, significant policies and future needs of the estate.
- Producing yearly maintenance plans.